Friday 7 June 2013

Untitled

"Can't you see I'm stressed My brains a mess I'm as tragic as it gets My..."

"Can't you see I'm stressed
My brains a mess
I'm as tragic as it gets
My life's fucked up
I've got no hope
Good enough?
Nah not in fucks chance"

Better explanation than some religions. Lol silly religious...



Better explanation than some religions. Lol silly religious people.

Lol hehehe



Lol hehehe

Bloody useless thing.



Bloody useless thing.

"I still get that giddy feeling talking to you, then I get that gut wrenching feeling knowing..."

"I still get that giddy feeling talking to you, then I get that gut wrenching feeling knowing I'm not good enough. For you or anyone probably."

xlvintheyouthx: Swampy yee the bro



xlvintheyouthx:

Swampy yee the bro

onlynipples: sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number, a haiku, a gang...

onlynipples:

sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number, a haiku, a gang sign, a hieroglyph, and the blood of a virgin

Photo



4chanofficial: i find bad jokes funnier than funny jokes

4chanofficial:

i find bad jokes funnier than funny jokes

Photo



Photo



malformalady: Black Obsidian skull. The skull is 5.3 inches...



malformalady:

Black Obsidian skull. The skull is 5.3 inches long from front to back, it has a moveable jaw, and all the teeth are made of Australia opal.

"Here we go again, let's see where this one ends…"

"Here we go again, let's see where this one ends…"

the-slicks: Bomber… Jockey shift. Plain boss.



the-slicks:

Bomber…

Jockey shift. Plain boss.

hedonisticdebauchery: http://hedonisticdebauchery.tumblr.com/



hedonisticdebauchery:

http://hedonisticdebauchery.tumblr.com/

yessir-youarefat: BMW 2002 Turbo @BreakfastClubLA at the...

















yessir-youarefat:

BMW 2002 Turbo @BreakfastClubLA at the Petersen Automotive museum 

  • full set

Photo



driveitlikeustoleit: vtakbwahh: Gotta reblog again Forever...



driveitlikeustoleit:

vtakbwahh:

Gotta reblog again

Forever reblog

Haha ❤❤❤❤

itsreklaw: ϟ



itsreklaw:

ϟ

Photo







No comments:

Post a Comment