Sunday 9 June 2013

Golden Ladoo

snorlaxatives: i'm like 99% sure drake and josh was cancelled because josh got skinny

snorlaxatives:

i'm like 99% sure drake and josh was cancelled because josh got skinny

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



shaadi-fever: This picture is so romantic! I really like that...



shaadi-fever:

This picture is so romantic! I really like that shade of blue, it really suits her! 

-A 

Photo



Photo



But I'm one of your followers So it's my business too as without audience there is no blog.you blog only if you have an audience. So mind the re-blogging. P.S-it's hard for me to understand whether you type yourself or someone does it for you as I don't think you possess that much grammar or pronunciation.

my life. my business. my blog. end of story.

Photo



Photo



It's my business as I subscribed to you So I think it becomes your duty against or for me ??

but it's MY blog. you just subscribed. it is MY business. so at the end of the day, it's MY blog and MY business. it's all mine. you're just there as a subscriber to reblog. if you don't like me being on here a lot, then LEAVE.

lithiumirene: #nofilter 🍦 (at The Reserve at Paradisus Punta...



lithiumirene:

#nofilter 🍦 (at The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort)

How much time do you have free?? I mean are you always on tumblr??

none of your business.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment