Friday 7 June 2013

BigBearDen

Mr. Bedroom Eyes.







Mr. Bedroom Eyes.

thecubhouse: Gorgeous Thomas.  We know him. And love him.



thecubhouse:

Gorgeous Thomas. 

We know him. And love him.

Get to suckin'!



Get to suckin'!

You need more lotion. We'll rub it on.



You need more lotion. We'll rub it on.

We got something hot for him. That's crude, but accurate.



We got something hot for him. That's crude, but accurate.

mikebigbear: I love a meaty back I think we know him.



mikebigbear:

I love a meaty back

I think we know him.

studjohnx: Wet & Soapy Naked Bear In The Shower! Beefy ...



studjohnx:

Wet & Soapy Naked Bear In The Shower! Beefy Bear John X Lathering Up His Sexy Hairy Chest & Cock & Balls Just For You! This is a still from the following John X video:

Beefy Bear John X: Muscle Pumping Jockstrap Modeling Cock Stroking Shower Lathering Solo

Beefy Bear John X: Muscle Pumping Jockstrap Modeling Cock Stroking Shower Lathering Solo cover

SOAPY.

dedicatedto: _Clap Clap vol.2_ We're definitely...



dedicatedto:

_Clap Clap vol.2_

We're definitely applauding.

designerbearcub: Ben Dodge. *melt* Now THAT's some hair.



designerbearcub:

Ben Dodge. *melt*

Now THAT's some hair.

smacksomepakiass: I want his...







smacksomepakiass:

I want his children!

bradofarrell:

winterking:

Guys, I think I found the perfect man…

can't even deal with this guy

So cute. 

It's funny, he's all slender otter…then you...



It's funny, he's all slender otter…then you get to the big beefy hairy bum. One of his Dads musta been a bear.

The hotter one's in front.



The hotter one's in front.

Catch snowflakes on your tongue. It's fun.



Catch snowflakes on your tongue. It's fun.

chirpycub: I'd love a young cub to blow me in the...



chirpycub:

I'd love a young cub to blow me in the woods.

Headrest.

Have we had Forensics prove whether or not those are his cakes...







Have we had Forensics prove whether or not those are his cakes yet?

monsieurunivers: don't shave, ok ? Love him. Does he...



monsieurunivers:

don't shave, ok ?

Love him. Does he still make YouTube vids?

lsuchemist: Bear in training. We'll train him.



lsuchemist:

Bear in training.

We'll train him.

bearchaser: so this is hot. Going for it.



bearchaser:

so this is hot.

Going for it.

doncastergit: Average flaccid todger! Bad day at the poker...



doncastergit:

Average flaccid todger!

Bad day at the poker game? :/

guysthatgetmehard: scott/thighs when I ll see the cock in these...



guysthatgetmehard:

scott/thighs

when I ll see the cock in these panties?!!!!

Im ok with just licking the thighs

No comments:

Post a Comment