Friday 7 June 2013

Be free, Fuckers

ME!



ME!

d3pressed-but-well-dressed: sad blog for sad teens



d3pressed-but-well-dressed:

sad blog for sad teens

cravings: it's a gif omg what I'm listening to this right now...



cravings:

it's a gif omg what

I'm listening to this right now creepy

Thats some serious shit



Thats some serious shit

skills



skills

Photo



reduc-e: .



reduc-e:

.

searching-galaxies: If your a stoner you already know the deal



searching-galaxies:

If your a stoner you already know the deal

pastelunicorns-and-glitter: follow another lost soul like you



pastelunicorns-and-glitter:

follow another lost soul like you

Photo



Y!»!



Y!»!

stumpfuckers: tundrakatiebean: letseatturtles: hollowcrescendo...



stumpfuckers:

tundrakatiebean:

letseatturtles:

hollowcrescendo:

hiddleston-inthe-tardis:

2idjits:

andrepolitan:

Does tumblr know this exists?

I hope it does.

Cause this is fabulous

IT WAS LIKE A SLOW WAIL ESCAPED MY MOUTH

…I'm not sure I know what I just watched.

That was beautiful.

I was really upset and then I watched this. Such perfection.

I love this so much

The fucking staplers. 

Photo



i h8 u will



i h8 u will

Photo



qolder: FIRST 30+ - must be following the...



qolder:

FIRST 30+

- must be following the following:

♡ occvpied

♡ albinorabbits

♡ qhxstly

♡ dissatisfying

♡ qolder

- must reblog

- no likes

- must reach

♡ best theme x2

♡ best posts x3

♡ best url x1

♡ best face x2

♡ best pale x2

♡ best pretty x2

♡ best other x2

♡ best overall x1

- Happy Blogging. (:

toxic-pale: toxic-pale: chanel-wbu: xivixmcmlxxxiii-xxiiiviimm...



toxic-pale:

toxic-pale:

chanel-wbu:

xivixmcmlxxxiii-xxiiiviimmxi:

vote for me here and inbox me your vote number here for a 5 liner, 10 liner, solo, blog advice, screenie, etc xx please vote :D

Promoting all new followers till 10k

✧ p a l e here ✧

☆ pale here ☆

Guy: Let me see your boobs Me: Boobs?HAHAHAHAHAHAH Guy: …. Me: What boob’s

Guy: Let me see your boobs

Me: Boobs?HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guy: ….

Me: What boob’s

my kittens cuter than yours though



my kittens cuter than yours though

paley-perfect: parkinq: pale blog that follows back...



paley-perfect:

parkinq:

pale blog that follows back similar

No comments:

Post a Comment